Business Development Manager, Education & Skill Management
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Business Development Manager, Education & Skill Management based in Singapore for the Asia Pacific market and define and develop new clinical trainings that cover content beyond equipment usage, covering various clinical specialties (e.g. surgery, cardiology, neurology)
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You identify and prioritize Make-or-Buy decisions for new educational offerings and manage partners to develop, implement and execute new trainings for healthcare professions.
- You define and develop the education & skills management services portfolio for continuous development of current opportunities within Region
- You build new business models based on new and existing education & skills management services offerings.
- You make clear recommendations on how to implement new offerings (make, buy).
- You drive clear communications with potential partners and customer alike to explain the met needs and advantages of potential new offerings.
- You communicate complex quantitative and qualitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to senior executives
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have an advanced degree preferably (MBA) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have minimum 5 years of successful experience in Business Development/Education/Consulting/Sales in Healthcare market and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge. Preferably experience working in multiple function across organization
- You have experience in working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important
- You demonstrate and apply advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for the clinical areas managed
Your personality and skills:
- You possess an entrepreneurial skills and spirit
- You have strong computer skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
- Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 109241
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time