Enterprise Sales Manager
Siemens Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
For more information on our products and services, visit: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/
To support our growth in the Israeli market, we are now recruiting for Enterprise Sales Orchestrators. This presents a fantastic opportunity for experienced Sales Specialists and Account Managers to join us in such an exciting phase of our development as we establish our direct sales team. Our primary location is in Herzeliya.
Enterprise Sales Manager
The Role: Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems, incorporating all PLM product lines. Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently at the senior management or executive level. Reports to the Israel Country Sales Leader
Building on your existing network and leveraging your comprehensive knowledge of broad industry and market segments to secure customer commitment, your responsibilities will include:
- Carry sales quota and drive a consistent revenue growth
- Identify, qualify and quantify business opportunities at new and existing customers
- Build and maintain long term network and strong relationships with customers in various industries
- Map customer decision making process and ensure proper cooperation between all parties involved, linking connections where appropriate
- Maintain and enlarge the current client turnover in the country
- Plan, develop and perform business development activities at new customers within the Siemens PLM strategy
- Deliver value propositions at C-level
- Map out competitive fields and determine unique selling points
- Translate value statements into opportunity specific value propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
- Develop and execute a complete sales offering including counter tactics to competitively differentiate products/services and best respond to customer’s needs.
- Leverage capabilities and resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
Bachelors/Masters technical degree + significant experience in sales and business development in complex/Engineering Software:
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to quickly process and understand customer needs, negotiate complex sales and articulate total value offerings to customers.
- Cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across organizations; proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- At least 5 years sales experience towards manufacturing industry with complex propositions
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing industry and its operational processes
- Experience in selling IT/Software related solutions
- Successful record of building networks and interacting both at the executive and technical level
- Superior communication and presentation skills; fluency in English and Hebrew
- Creative, decisive, high energy with the ability to energize others.
- Strategic thinking
Job ID: 109256
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time