Data Engineer - AWS (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Provide thought leadership for designing Amazon AWS technologies including web, mobile and IoT integration
• Envision, design and implement complex cloud-based systems
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
• Develop prototypes quickly
• Work independently with minimal supervision
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Advanced knowledge in some or all AWS technologies: S3, EMR, Glue, Athena, Kinesis, Lambda, CloudWatch
• Good knowledge in the following AWS technologies: IoT, EC2, ECS, Cognito, API Gateway
• Good Python programming skills
• Knowledge in Terraform or CloudFormation
• A keen interest in hardware and/or software hacking with the urge to design new, cool things.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 109299
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time