Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
SAP MDG Consultant professional working in the design, implementation and deployment of master data solutions to achieve business goals for the global organization.
Integrated in the Master Data team, that has the aim to combine key knowledge about business process, data governance and also know-how of the state-of the-art software solutions.
- Contribution to SAP MDG HANA implementation and assistance with testing on the business partners master data, and project roll outs;
- Work with functional leads for alignment of master data (customer, vendor, finance and other master hierarchies) in corporate and line-of-business applications and systems;
- Contribution in the applications supports of the solutions of MD, also identifying, assessing and solving business problems for area of responsibility.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP financials or Logistics modules;
- Experience in Application Support;
- Experience with Master Data handling is a plus;
- ITIL or Agile knowledge is a plus;
- SAP MDG experience is a plus;
- Soft Skills: Knowledge seeker, Proactive, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Ability to work under pressure, Good communication, Knowledge sharing, Coaching, Flexibility and Autonomy.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 109302
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time