Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
SAP MDG Consultant professional working in the design, implementation and deployment of master data solutions to achieve business goals for the global organization.
Integrated in the Master Data team, that has the aim to combine key knowledge about business process, data governance and also know-how of the state-of the-art software solutions.
- Contribution to SAP MDG HANA implementation and assistance with testing on the business partners master data, and project roll outs;
- Work with functional leads for alignment of master data (customer, vendor, finance and other master hierarchies) in corporate and line-of-business applications and systems;
- Contribution in the applications supports of the solutions of MD, also identifying, assessing and solving business problems for area of responsibility.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP financials or Logistics modules;
- Experience in Application Support;
- Experience with Master Data handling is a plus;
- ITIL or Agile knowledge is a plus;
- SAP MDG experience is a plus;
- Soft Skills: Knowledge seeker, Proactive, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Ability to work under pressure, Good communication, Knowledge sharing, Coaching, Flexibility and Autonomy.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 109302
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time