Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
Strengthen Siemens digital presence in Mexico, Central America y Caribbean by developing an innovative and memorable strategy. Position Siemens as a benchmark in digital communication in the region.
The successful individual will be able to generate digital communications, campaigns and experiences that add value to our company, business and society.
Designs & implements communication strategies in online & social media.
Creates customer centric external and internal platforms and deliverables (e.g. Customer Publications Platform)
* Evaluates, Drives, introduces and facilitates MarCom Intelligence and Customer Journey activities
* Development of the online and Social Media communications strategy of respective business unit.
* Website maintenance, updates and if necessary development.
* Content management. Analysis, Concept, Implementation and Evaluation of digital communication campaigns of business messages, core messages and relevant corporate issues to relevant target groups in online & social media (Website, Blog, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
* Plans, implements and optimizes performance advertising campaigns based on customer segment data and digital communication strategy
* Drives implementation of marketing automation and content marketing initiatives
* Ensures tracking, performance measurement and reporting of Online & Social Media Communications according to defined metrics
* Orchestrates and contributes to content creation and optimization according to channel and target group.
* Manages conversations and issues in social media.
* Monitors online & social media communication and KPIs and feeds it back into the organization. Data analysis.
* Optimization of owned & operated digital channels and assets for different device types (Desktop, Tablet, SmartPhones, Apps, TV).
* Drives positive user experience, consistent customer journeys, search engine ranking and share of voice in Social Media
* Consults internal community on digital transformation of Siemens communications
Qualifications and Requirements
In depth Expertise in the field of Online & Social Media Comm
Expertise in multichannel digital campaigning
Experienced in digital marketing platforms and ecosystem
Driving for Results
Building Networks & Partnerships
University degree in Communications, Informatics, Marketing, or comparable field and education. Some years of professional experience, preferably in Online & Social Media Communications.
High sensitivity for written communication in online and social media, good online interacting skills, understanding and awareness of viral phenomenons in online communication.
How to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do you to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 109328
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time