Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as (Sr.)Order Processing Officer.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for Project Evaluation in the sales zone and Risk Management to enable a reliable 1+3 Turnover Forecast.
2. Main contributer for Turnover related topics during Business Review meeting with the subregion Management to secure the forecasted deliveries in month and quarter for the assigned subregion.
3. Order On Hand (OoH) Management for responsibel subregion. Coordinator on a Regional Level to improve the aging structure and ensure transparency of the projects as well as shorten the cycle time from OI to TO.
4. Ensure proper TO data maintaince for the assigned sales zone in TIME to improve project transparancy and ensure TO FC accuracy.
5. Responsible for order execution and solving TO related commercial challenges and take the measures to mitigate all kinds of risks related to the deliveries (slot, payment, room readiness).
6. Close coordiantion with Project Managment (eg room readiness) for the proper assessment of TO required booking criteria.
7. Responsible for Assets Management (unbilled cost) and support for overdue AR clarifications and collection for the assigned subreion.
8. Manage all 3rd-Party Service Providers (Forwarder, OEM Vendor etc.) to track & monitor the transportations and ensure the best possible business outcome concerning service and cost.
Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Your qualifications and experiences:
More than 2 years professional working expirience in the respective Job-Family, 5 years professional working experience for senior position.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 109329
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time