Siemens Rolling Stock is currently recruiting for a Performance Manager to join us on a fixed term contract until May 2020. Based at our maintenance facility in Acton London, you will investigate all in-service delays and casualties for the Heathrow Express fleet.
You will be responsible for the development of performance indicators to monitor the
within Rolling Stock. Through monitoring of KPIs, you will identify opportunities for improving the reliability and
performance of the designated fleet.
What are my responsibilities?
- Investigate all in-service delays and casualties for the Heathrow Express fleet
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers in identifying root cause failures for defect systems and components
- Produce detailed KPI reports, tracking and forecasting the performance of the fleet
- Monitor reliability trends in the fleet performance and develop improvement proposals based upon root cause analysis and forecasted improvements
- Undertake any technical investigations as required by the Technical Manager and devise solutions to arising problems identified
- Liaise with suppliers to secure detailed failure reports for warranty and non-warranty components
- Support any change control documentation for trials and modifications to implement solutions and eradicate technical problems identified
- Regularly dialogue and meet with the customer and attributing performance in accordance with the contract
- Identify further opportunities to improve reliability and reduce life cycle costs of the fleet by application of RCM techniques
- Undertake any other duties as and when required.
- Understanding Rolling Stock maintenance regimes and fault finding principles
- Engineering HNC or equivalent qualification or experience
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Supervisory or management experience
- Must have detailed knowledge of technical aspects of the Rolling Stock allocated to the depot
- Experience in developing and monitoring key performance indicators
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
The closing date for applications is 27th May.
Job ID: 109354
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time