In the Siemens R&D Corporate Technology center we are focused on a complete development of the product including software, hardware and mechanical design, verification and validation. Results of our work are to be found in many Siemens products in the field of industrial and rail automation.
Opportunity to work on project, whose final product is the SINAMICS S210 control unit / servo. We focus on the mechanical part, weak current, power electronics and overall product care.
Your task will be
- project leading: planning of deliveries, establishing of development methodology (SDS, Kanban...)
- Prioritization of work packages, tracking and reporting of progress. Processing PO tasks based on PLM.
- Communication with stakeholders (German development team and Management in Chemnitz, Production plant in Erlangen, Type test team in Prague/Erlangen).
- Team leading: Personal development of team members and building of necessary competences. Hiring of new team members. Performance management of a team.
- Customer relationship: Strengthening of the relationship with stakeholders, building trust.
- Quality management: Implementation of proper quality processes in the team to ensure consistently high quality of development process and delivery.
- Strategy: Active contribution to realization of the department strategy.
- Company culture: Being an example in terms of ownership culture, compliance and fair behavior.
You can look forward to
- signing bonus CZK 50 000
- relocation package (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- interesting projects realized in cooperation with Siemens AG development centers
- hi-tech equipped labs
- unique technologies and know-how
- friendly atmosphere at workplace
What we will appreciate from you
- University degree
- Fluent communication in English language, German language as advantage
- Leadership skills and project organization skills.
- Structured person with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with HW development or Mechanical Engineering is strong advantage.
- Knowledge of production processes and adequate experience in this area is an advantage
We can also offer you
- work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- systematical support of expertise development
- stable background of Siemens company
- open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible work hours, home office, Siemens kindergarten in Prague for better work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits at least of CZK 24 000, which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system or pension/life insurance allowance
- catering allowance in the form of luncheon vouchers or allowance in company canteen
- opportunity become the shareholder of Siemens AG and get stocks for free
- workplace near to metro B Stodůlky station
Job ID: 109368
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time