Expert - Account Payables - Prague
In Siemens Global Business Services, we provide a complete accounting agenda for our foreign affiliates. We are responsible for the entire accounting process from the establishment of the master data, through the invoicing of supplier invoices, the allocation of customer payments to the general ledger closing and reporting. In this fast developing finance environment we need to make sure that we are up to date with the newest tools and regulations to ensure the best service quality possible for all our customers worldwide.
What would be your job about?
• Support teams
within the Account Payables service line (NWE Subledgers and CEE) to solve
non-standard operational problems.
• Participation on global or local process improvement projects
• Support the implementation of global tools and applications
to reduce operational costs and/or increase transparency and quality
• Identification of opportunities for process efficiency, quality and productivity.
• train team members for process changes
• test changes to accounting system settings (SAP)
What should you have?
• At least 3 years working experience in finance, accounting
• Very good knowledge of English language
• Attention to detail, strong communication and analytic skills
• Advanced SAP knowledge
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
What can we offer you?
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and corporate kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava for better reconciliation of work and private life
• individual budget for min. CZK 24,000, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days holidays, points to cafeteria or pension and / or life insurance contributions
• a meal allowance in the form of meal vouchers or a company canteen contribution
• The ability to become a Siemens shareholder
• various discounts and special offers
Více informací naleznete na stránkách .
Job ID: 109389
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time