Location: Nagpur, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Project Management
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Testing and Commissioning Engineer In-charge / Testing and Commissioning Manager for Testing and Commissioning of Signaling - CBTC Solution.The candidate should have minimum 10 years of signaling experience and should have work in CBTC solution in Metro Project.
- Provide a Signaling Test and Commissioning strategy and Plan for the project.
- Schedule Signaling Test and Commissioning activities.
- Develop the organizational, work breakdown structures and provide reliable estimates of tasks duration and costs to be aligned with the Project Milestones.
- Work under Project Manager and in close cooperation with System Engineering Manager, Safety Manager, RAM Manager, Project Design Authority and Other System Manager.
- Coordinate with the client/consultant and engineering all Signaling T&C activities, assuring that the required premises are fulfilled at due time.
- Hold regular progress meetings.
- Provide Test and Commissioning results progress reports.
- Identify Signaling Test & Commissioning needs in term of resources (Human/Material).
- Support the Project Manager to carry out the representativeness of the Company in front of the Client, as well as in all commercial aspects when required.
- Manage Signaling Test and Commissioning Team activities and monitors subordinate workloads taking into account Time/Cost/Quality.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 109455
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time