Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Senior Solution Engineer (m/f/diverse) in order to contribute additional IT / software components for complex imaging IT solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- The Senior Solution Engineer is part of our DevOps group and responsible for planning, conducting and controlling the necessary activities with regards to development and operation of medical software solutions for projects in Europe
- You analyze requirements, use cases and change requests for writing and validating appropriate solution components
- You evaluate the feasibility of customer requirements and the selection of solution strategies and technical realizations
- You develop software elements in accordance with the applicable processes and guidelines
- Implementation of the defined customer requirement scope is part of your responsibilities
- You provide after-implementation service support for the implemented software components / solutions
- You are responsible for the communication and coordination between all involved stakeholders (e.g. customer, sales, country organization / colleagues)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies in computer science, IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You have long-term work experience in software development, project implementation and software support
- You can offer many years of relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the field of healthcare, and have ideally already worked in an DevOps team
- Your preferred programming language is Java
- Your passion is the benefit of our customers by creating and operating excellent software solutions
- You are an expert in clinical and radiological workflows and medical device applications
- You have an expert knowledge of medical standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE) and IT standards and technologies (OS, DB, HW, Communication protocols)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your international work experience and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 109461
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time