Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Solution Engineer in order to support developing our IT / Software Components for complex Imaging IT solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are part of our DevOps group and support the development and operation of software solutions
- You support the transformation of customer requirements into technical realizations
- You provide support in the development of software elements in accordance with the applicable processes and guidelines
- You support the implementation of the defined customer requirements
- Maintenance of the development and configuration management infrastructure is part of your tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies (Bachelor) in computer science, IT, medical systems, electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- Your passion is the benefit of our customers by creating and operating excellent software solutions
- You have initial relevant professional experience in an IT environment in the field of Healthcare
- Ideally, you have already worked in an DevOps team with experience in software development, project realization or software support
- You know about medical standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE) and IT standards and technologies (OS, DB, HW, Communication protocols)
- You preferred programming language is Java
- You have experience in software development and testing
Your attributes and skills:
- Your international work experience and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- Your analytical and structured way of working is also an asset
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 109464
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time