UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Establish UI designs, Style Guides, Mockups, Customer Journey Maps or prototypes
• Design intuitive, recognizable and state-of-the-art user interfaces
• Identify and analyze customer needs and document them in user stories
• Prepare interactive mock-ups or prototypes to verify the achieved user experience
• Prepare wireframes, user flows, process flows, etc. to communicate design ideas and the interaction concept
• Develop the applications look & feel, define them as new standards and document them
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• 3+ years UX field with an emphasis on interaction design for web and mobile apps
• Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio
• Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
• Experience with Adobe Create Suite
• English proficiency.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 109474
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time