Global Business Service Company is an internal Shared Service Provider for Siemens and supports our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales back office and Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
What are my responsibilities?
- Actively participate in the transition phase of the services in the area of reporting/controlling from donating entity to the Commercial Services team in Portugal (visits to customer site may be required)
- Close cooperation with the controlling team in the home country to support customers e.g. Operating Companies, Business Units or Corporate Departments on an ongoing basis and systematically develop customer relation
- Manage purchasing topics that may require to talk to controlling team, the function and the supplier
- Coordination of Internal Service Agreements required for cross-company charges
- Align and execute internal and cross-company charges and respective monitoring
- Ensure the required reports are prepared and delivered with accuracy and in a timely manner based on the Function/Unit needs
- Point of contact for the first level of clarification regarding the activities mentioned above
- Support on internal processes, collection and analytics of data, planning and decision making
- Deliver any ad-hoc tasks related to the overall controlling activities (maintain savings reporting, costs controlling, guarantee guidelines are followed, etc)
- Get to know the business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar
- Fluency in German language
- Up to three years of experience in finance, controlling & accounting areas, Siemens experience is an advantage
- Previous experience in planning and reporting areas is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SAP R3 and/or S4 is required
- Familiarity with some of the Siemens tools (e.g. ESPRIT, ADSTAR, ISA Tool) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (formulas, pivot tables, functions) and PowerPoint; VBA programming/databases is an advantage
- Advanced English and German language skills to allow communication with the colleagues and customer
- High level of pro-activeness and independency
- Good analytical skills, customer orientation, team player
- Advanced communication skill
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships
What else do I need to know?
- At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate into a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
- If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time