Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Diagnostics, to take responsibility for and ensure the commercial success of key markets and products in the Siemens Healthineers Plasma Protein Portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a recognized principal contact you will be responsible for key markets and products in the Siemens Healthineers Plasma Protein Portfolio
- You will analyze business and market data in consultation with Regions and countries and will agree targets to ensure our sustainable commercial success
- You will maintain regular contact with customers and work closely with the Regions to ensure that markets realize the potential of our product portfolio
- You will identify tools to make customer benefits transparent and motivate our sales team
- You ensure that customer requirements are successfully incorporated into new development projects
- You will act as the key interface between functions and represent customers in key internal quality and decision-making committees
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed studies in a scientific or marketing field
- You have extensive relevant experience in marketing, product- or business management and are familiar with the area of laboratory diagnostics. Knowledge of plasma proteins is a plus.
- You are familiar with trends and drivers in the global diagnostics market and you understand customer requirements to enable you to optimize the positioning of your product and bring this into the organization. Ideally, you will have already gained diagnostics field service experience
- You also have excellent presentation skills
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good command of English. German would be desirable
- Your outstanding communication skills enable you to formulate compelling, target-group-oriented content in English and (if applicable) in German, including in contacts with the C level
- You enjoy using your skills in a multidisciplinary team of experts in order to guide the team to joint success, and have experience in doing so
- You are willing to spend approx. 20-30% of your time on business travel globally in order to define shared targets with various partners and agree these within the marketing organization
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 109492
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time