Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in UAE is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to be based in our Abu Dhabi office to the next possible start date to Plan and lead the onshore bidding and execution of one or few projects in UAE and wider region.
What are my responsibilities?
· Ensure construction, installation, testing and commissioning activities are carried out in time, budget and quality according to the contract requirements, applicable laws and standards as well as Siemens-internal regulations;
· Staff/recruit employees, train/develop and motivate them
· to Manage internal supply chain (from Siemens-own factories), external resources/suppliers as well as (consortium) partners
· Obtain required approvals from customer, authorities or other third parties.
· Provide regular progress updates to external stakeholders (customer, engineer, etc.) and internal senior management through KPIs and project reports.
· Resolve deviations, delays and other issues affecting or preventing progress of execution.
· Cooperate closely with offshore project management (in HQ) as well as commercial counterpart
- Work on one or few project bids including the preparation of the calculations
- Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
- Validate tender requirements and highlight risks and opportunities
- Manage internal bid review process of terms and conditions prior to contract signature for direct sales with the commercial, legal, and finance teams.
- Manage the preparation of quotations to customers in a timely manner.
- Follow up on quotations sent to customer.
- Keep-up quotation registration and maintain quick turnaround of quotations.
- Manage responsibility for onshore share of project if awarded
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· At least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent qualification from reputable university or college.
· Solid work experience in bid proposal / Bid management is an added advantage
· Project Management qualification or certification in project execution is highly appreciated
· Ideally corporate work experience from similar multinational organization
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken; ideally proficiency in Arabic
· This is an excellent opportunity for Emirati Nationals looking to join a real multinational organization that offers what really matters to UAE and the region.
· Strong communication skills Unrestricted
· Teamwork mind set rounded by a strong target orientation
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 109531
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time