1. Business & Opportunity Development
- Track, find, secure, and follow through opportunities for FLENDER in the assigned area
- Logging all opportunities and managing them in the CRM
- Supporting partners in their assigned clients in terms of technology and application
- Creating proposals for Quotations and following them up
- Meeting assigned targets for assigned customers, partners, area, and country
2. Promotional Activities
- Actively engaging trade exhibitions, seminars, conferences relevant and on behalf of FLENDER
3. Partner Management
- Finding new partners if necessary, assign clients and targets, propose certifying them into FLENDER PTM
4. Customer Service
- First line Customer Support.
- Visiting clients facing problems and document, assess, analyze, report, propose any measures to correct or solve the problem involving Service Spare Parts and Technicians
- Field coordinator or Liaison to the client or partner for Field Service activities
5. Drive Consulting
- Consult and recommend various FLENDER portfolios to OEM’s and EPC’s
- Specifying FLENDER in various tender or bidding documents in both Green Field as well as Brown Field Businesses
6. Information to clients and or partners in the field if critical information on new products, delivery information, changes, etc.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering background
- Minimum 5 years in Mechanical Power Transmission (Industrial Gearboxes & Couplings, Geared Motors) field
- In possession of Valid Driver's Licence
- Physically and mentally in good health, able and willing to travel within Philippines extensively
Kindly note that:
~ This position is to be based in the Philippines
~ Open to only Philippine nationals, no delegates allowed
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time