We are currently seeking a Agile coach in our Shanghai and Beijing locations, to provide Agile coaching and training services for the software development teams at the various locations of Siemens China.
· Drive Agile/Lean transformations from design to implementation for Siemens software development teams, both remotely and on-site;
· Thoroughly grasp available Agile approaches and apply the appropriate ones to the context;
· Serve as an expert at coaching on Agile topics, and build high performance teams and organizations;
· Provide technical leadership in the area of Agile to team, collaborators and customers;
· Stay in the frontier of Agile methods, and conduct innovative research in this area;
· Understand various Siemens business units and seek Agile business opportunities, acquire and lead projects;
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Can be relaxed to Bachelor’s degree for advanced experiences;
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in a scrum master role;
• Experiences of agile coaching, agile training, agile consultant, and learn product development is a plus;
• First level scrum master certification (PSMI, CSM), higher level certification is preferred;
• Knowledge about DevOps, Lean, Kanban, SAFe; Knowledge about Jira and other agile/lean method is a plus;
• Good skills in and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment;
• Good communication, mentoring, coaching skills, and can-do attitude.