· Act as Company Representative at site.
· Oversee EHS policy implementation at site as defined by Company’s policy and procedure.
· Provide field service activities (i.e. supervision, installation, repair, testing, commissioning service) in regard to Company’s current project assignment.
· Review and evaluate vendors/subcontractors site procedure in regard to current project assignment.
· Coordinate and manage site activities between relevant stakeholders (vendors/subcontractors, customer/owner, project managers).
· Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
· Provide support for site activity closing i.e. Berita Acara signing, site clearance, etc.
· Provide regular report during site assignment to Project Managers for further necessary actions and/or works.
· Timely submission of timesheet for manhours record and as invoicing supporting document.
- Promote, as practically & early as possible, Siemens’s service portfolios to the customers
Job ID: 109553
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time