SISW C&B Specialist
As part of the Siemens Industry Sector, Siemens Industry Software (SISW) is a leading global provider consisting of Product Lifecycle Management Software and Services, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Simulation, IIOT and Comos Industry Solutions.
Our Headquarters are in Plano, Texas but we have presence across Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Our comprehensive portfolio of products and services meets the sophisticated needs of industries from automotive, defense and aerospace to utilities and consumer product companies. We are looking to grow our business by continuing to develop great products, maintain and improve the value add with our customers and ensure we have the right, talented people to help drive the business to achieve the required results.
Further information about SISW can be found at: www.siemens.com/plm and www.comos.com
As a member of the HR team based in Beijing or Shanghai, you will support our compensation and benefits administration and management.
- Support the HR manager、HR senior staff in all aspects of the design, implementation and communication of compensation programs in China.
- manage the monthly payroll process, including movement reports, various finance reports, approval process etc;
- Act as the point of contact for all China offices compensation/benefits issues related to base pay, incentive plans and payments and/or salary level, also benefits.
- Coordinate and manage external payroll/benefits supplier, Ensure data quality and integrity
- Alignment of Global HR policies in local region, compliant to local and central government regulations and laws. Participate in market and salary surveys if needed;
- Provide consultative advice to HR and managers as needed on all pay related issues and provide analytic support as needed
- Manage and advise on a wide range of C&B matters including compensation structure and benefits policies and procedures.
- Identify the potential human related legal risk during company operation, address and reduce them with the support of HR manager.
- Local Admin work support, internal PR/PO etc.
- other jobs might be assigned in due.
- Over three years’ experience on HR role in middle sized foreign or joint venture IT enterprise;
- compensation and SAP experience in global companies;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and strong excel skills;
- Capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for work load;
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management is preferred;
- Business oriented, strong sense of service;
- Familiar with labor/tax related regulation, compliance and law;
- Good English and communications Skills.
Job ID: 109562
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time