- You contribute to creation, you evangelize, measure and track short-term operational strategy
- You analyze emerging insights and trends by Siemens vertical and focus region
- You evolve Solutions Portfolio and based on the vision for new solutions and in-depth analysis of customer needs, market opportunities, insights about specific verticals and geographies, and technology evolution
- Moreover, you prepare creative visioneering workshops and future-casting exercises to refine the mid-term strategic direction
- Furthermore, you support management of Solution and Innovation pipeline (prioritization, stage-gates, process) and drive Business Model Innovation in close cooperation with the regions, other IoT Services units and Siemens AG
- You also execute organizational governance processes and provide ad hoc support for executive suite
- You are experienced in corporate, technology or sales strategy or alternatively in a technology services firm (>2 years)
- You have a solid understanding of digital transformation, professional services & systems integration businesses
- You impress us with your well-rounded knowledge of latest technology trends like IoT, Blockchain, Cloud, Cybersecurity, etc.
- You show executive presence and are comfortable with presenting directly to senior leadership
- You are Client-service orientated with attention to detail. Moreover, you can work well in an ambiguous environment with competing demands
- You have a passion for telling a story with data and using data visualization to help people find meaningful insights
- You are interested in research, data, analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive action-oriented decision-making
- You have had the chance to prove your interpersonal skills and relationship building experience with geographically and organizationally diverse teams in the past
- You are fluent in English, German would be plus
- You hold an advanced degree (PhD, MBA) in a related field from a leading academic institution
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive enable you to build something new under uncertainty
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alexandra Eremit.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 109649
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time