What are your responsibilities for this role?
Regular and effective communications with customers (both internal and external) and project team. Work closely with production team to make sure the new products have a smooth ramp up.
Develop and maintain detailed project work-plans and budgets; identify appropriate resources and assigns them with clear and accurate direction;
Manage day to day project execution, monitors staff performance against plan and identifies and resolves/escalates project issues. Communicates project status on a regular basis to management and maintains a repository of meeting minutes and project issues.
Evaluate project risks, develop contingency plans, and responds to change in risk as the project progresses. Identifies, evaluates and monitors relevant quality standards for project and determines ways to meet the needs.
How do you need to qualify for this role?
'- Familiar with Product Lifecycle management process (or Product Development Procedure)
- Good communication skills, Be able to communicate with customers (both internal and external) and project team effectively
- Basic finance knowledge for project management
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
'- High-volume manufacturing knowledge
- HVAC application knowledge that closely linked to CPS business
- Basic electrical/electronic, software or mechanical knowledge
- Familiar with international approbation requirement like CE, UL, CCC & C-Tick
熟悉常见的产品认证如CE, UL, CCC & C-Tick
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
Job ID: 109709
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time