- Prepares costing sheet / offers / quotations (includes creating materials in the SAP) and orders confirmation.
- Keep all respective sales tools and reports (SFDC, TMS, Shell EFA KPI reports, etc.) up to date.
- Attend monthly sales meeting.
- Build, develop and maintain business relationships with customers.
- Support outages, inspections, revamps, overhauls, upgrades and retrofits.
- Maintain relationships with all related Product Lead Centers (PLC and PCC).
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Diploma in engineering or equivalent academic qualification.
- 3 years of technical sales support with the oil and gas, petrochemical and related industries or business.
- Excellent application skills in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge on SAP.
- Basic knowledge of rotating equipment
- Good understanding of the commercial, sales and Siemens business processes.
- Ability to work across cultures.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, a quick learner with a positive attitude.
- A self started, result-oriented, high level of initiative and integrity.
- Good business and commercial acumen with excellent customer relation skills.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must work collaboratively with colleagues at the respective Product Lead Center (PLC).
Job ID: 109712
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time