Buyer - SPPA 采购专员
Are you a highly competent and collaborative, Procurement and logistical expert with proven results oriented experience in industry or project business? If so, we cannot wait to welcome you to join us, we are based in Jiangning District in Nanjing.
What are my responsibilities?
Here is what you will be doing in this meaningful, challenging, dynamic and satisfying role:
- Check purchasing requisition in SAP system, release and follow up purchase order to meet production demand and delivery demand.
- Reschedule materials according to planning adjustment.
- Monitor material supply situation and take actions to continuously improve supplier’s performance to optimize supply chain.
- Assist QM/PM for returning unqualified goods and handle replace and claim issue.
- International logistics Management according to corporate guidelines.
- HS code management for customs affair.
- Invoice clarification and payment plan control.
- Have personal responsibility for all actions within the scope of his/her activities.
- Actively cooperate with other cross functional partners within the organization to meet the company goals.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a bachelor or above degree.
- You have more than 2-5 years’ experience in purchasing or logistics.
- You have good knowledge of supplier management and supply chain.
- You are familiar with MRP Principle, SAP knowledge, and also with international logistics and custom clearance area is preferred.
- You have good communication skill and team work spirit.
- You have good oral English and Chinese skills and communicate with international suppliers.
- You can have solution to solve the problems.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, and have good ability of data analysis.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 109738
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time