Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Medium Voltage Switchgear Factory (Gebze) is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide. We are looking for a Factory Acceptance Test Engineer in our Global Customer Care team. The role will require to support Project Managers and Customers during Factory Acceptance Test for medium and low voltage switchgears in Gebze Factory .
What are my responsibilities?
• Being contact person for the Project Managers and End-Customers during the Factory Acceptance Test,
• Supporting technical questions and requests of the customer,
• Executing the process of FAT,
• Supporting different stakeholders (Product Quality Assurance, Factory Quality Control Routine Test, Order Manager) for statistics, Corrective/Preventive Actions and fault rectification according to punch list,
• Preparing the FAT procedure/schedule and sharing with the customer via Order Manager,
• Coordinating Remote FAT with Operations and Sales / OEX,
• Coordinating the Punch List with OM and QC,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering,
• Min 2 years experience in Medium Voltage products, IEC standards and related tests applied in AIS,
• Knowledge of MS portfolio,
• Knowledge of products and processes of the located factory/operation,
• Knowledge of digital tools and application,
• Customer oriented,
• Very good English speaking is a must, German is an asset,
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we
believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential
matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates
with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships
between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can
create differences together.
is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 109745
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time