Project Management Specialist
We are currently looking for a Project Management Specialist to join our Global Customer Service Center in Warsaw. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing transition projects as well as taking part in shaping mainly logistics and order handling processes towards future.
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing overall transition projects performance across defined phases and work streams;
- Establishing and reviewing of project proposals to determine goals, time frame, procedures for accomplishment of the project;
- Understanding and documenting local process to be migrated;
- Identifying and helping to resolve any gaps between current processes at each site and the new standard processes;
- Managing & Reviewing changes through the transition life-cycle;
- Facilitating Service Level Agreements with local site Management;
- Contributing to improve and enhance process landscape;
- Coordinating & Supporting implementation of global process optimization initiatives;
- Assisting during introduction of new digitalization tools.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience in large, multinational environment in logistics, order handling or supply chain management;
- 1-2 years of experience in project management of full life-cycle in business processes transition;
- External client consulting or business development experience and process management expertise is a plus;
- Experience and knowledge in SAP as an additional asset;
- Excellent team management skills with a strong result orientation;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- A good organisation of work, proactivity and self-reliance;
- Strong proven client management skills;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English;
- Availability for frequent business trips (across Europe).
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply online and send us your CV in English.
Job ID: 109747
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time