Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Gas & Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing rotor dynamic analysis and evaluation of steam turbine rotor trains as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct lateral, torsional analyses of rotor trains, determining natural frequencies, mode shapes, vibration levels and risk levels.
- Perform verification of measured rotor or bearing vibration data using calculation methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical – any Govt. Engineering college) with CGPA > 8.0 OR ME/M.Tech with CGPA > 8.0
- Minimum 2-5 of Engineering experience in Rotor dynamic Analysis, Vibration Analysis and its applications.
- Strong theoretical fundamentals in Rotor dynamics and Vibrations – this will be the key assessment point.
- Relevant experience in Steam or Gas turbines will be of an added advantage
- Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 109754
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time