Report Developer - Siemens Mobility @ Riyadh office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Report Developer in Riyadh. The position holder will be reporting to Section Manager taking responsibility for the Development of Performance Management reports, dashboards and KPI's for our Riyadh Mobility projects.
What are my responsibilities?
· Develop, manage and maintain Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Application
· Manage and maintain Oracle Business Intelligent (OBI) Application
· Maintain Interfaces to the subsystems
· Provide deep analysis of given tasks based on Business Intelligent
· Keep the Oracle databases up to date
· Ensure IT-security is followed, supporting IT Manager.
· Support analysis of data within OBI and Maximo to ensure high data quality
· Responsible for the budget of material and personnel
· Following the safety rules, regulations and procedures
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc. Degree in technical discipline (Software Engineering ) or equivalent qualification.
· First work experience in similar function ideally from a Transportation Project Environment
· Has a good understanding of analytics and investigative principles and procedures
· General knowledge of technical equipment shaped by overall system knowledge
· Solid knowledge of Firefighting, fire prevention and first aid
· High level of Safety rules and regulations
· Solid work experience with Maximo system combined with advanced computer working skills
· Very good level of spoken and written English language, further languages are appreciated
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 109763
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time