The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our Support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You'll be responsible for Procurement of Indirect materials like Product Consumables, Packaging Materials, Special Tools & Tackles, Plastic items, Metal Supports etc.
- You'll collect required procurement details from Engineering Team, Production Supervisors, Packaging team for ordering purpose.
- You'll send RFQ’s, get offers with cost break ups (wherever applicable), evaluate offers technically to get best possible prices.
- You’ll co-ordinate with Strategic Procurement team for ordering of material.
- You'll work on localization of parts (qualification and pilot lot validation) using valid processes and guidelines through cross functional team and cost reduction projects as well.
- You’ll act as a support for Supplier Capacity Mapping, Supplier Risk Assessments, Audits & Quality Improvements.
- You’ll consult with Suppliers on Technical topics/clarifications and also control inventory of indirect materials
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Mechanical Engineer (Diploma / B.E. / B.Tech)
- You've 2-3 years’ experience in Indirect Material Procurement domain.
- You’ve basic knowledge of commercial concepts of business and good working knowledge of MS Office.
- · You’ve strong written and verbal communication skills.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Aurangabad but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at: https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html
Job ID: 109773
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time