Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Business Unit/Business Segment Controlling Executive is chiefly responsible to manages controlling operations, i.e. budgeting, analyzing, forecasting and reporting of financial KPI and supports accountable management for an assigned business organization.
He/She is responsible for :
* Ensuring coherence with superior Controlling standards, policies and procedures, adopts respective processes.
* Ensuring planning, monitoring and reviews of unit`s budget, and provides and comments Actual vs. Plan reports
* Monitors financial performance, provides KPI analyzes, and prepares and comments respective performance reporting and forecasts.
* Ensuring proper revenue and cost controlling, and design and maintenance of underlying cost account systems.
* Analyzes, prepares, approves and reviews units´ investments and expenditures, and provides respective reporting.
* Oversees the day-to-day controlling and financial analysis operations.
* Perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
* Ensuring the continuing effectiveness of ICFR controls.
* Maintenance of the Business unit Risk/Opportunities register, Guarantees, Insurance Claims etc.
* Co-ordination and liaison between Divisional and Corporate functions, such as Accounting & Controlling (A&C), and our external auditors
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3- 4 years of experience in Internal Audit, Statuary Audit MIS, General Accounting.
Well conversed with SAP & Microsoft Office
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 109791
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time