Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Design and develop Simulink models for electrical propulsion control systems and simulation environment.
· Collaboration with colleagues of other disciplines in the development of control systems
· Participate in offline, discrete and real time simulations of control systems.
· Participate in planning, conducting and analysis of experiments for parameter identification and controller tuning
· Participating in the agile and iterative design philosophy for electrical control units and battery systems.
What makes you stand out?
· BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
· Knowledge in control systems.
· Knowledge in embedded systems and microcontrollers (i.e. ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments MCUs)
· Experience in embedded C, Matlab script languages.
· Analytical, goal-oriented, structured and independent working attitude, high initiative, creativity and dependability along with team player mentality.
What do we consider as an advantage?
· Enthusiasm about scientific research
· Interest and knowledge about aircrafts and electric propulsion systems
· Good problem-solving capabilities
· Fix point data design and FPGA knowledge
· Experience in multidisciplinary R&D field
Why Siemens Hungary?
- We provide you a complex learning program which gives you a basis to move on with your career by Siemens Hungary on the long term.
- You can work in start-up environment in a cool office with dynamic, friendly colleagues or once a week even from home.
- We provide an appealing benefit package which is also competitive on an international level.
- We support your transition to Hungary with the administration and even help your family to move.
Job ID: 109802
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Either