Ultrasound Application Specialist - Siemens Healthineers
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today our Siemens Ultrasound Business Area is looking for qualified and experienced healthcare professional for the vacancy as a Clinical Applications Specialist within our team in the UAE. This is a field-based role covering the UAE and Middle East countries.
What are my responsibilities?
· Demonstrate the full range of Siemens Acuson Ultrasound products as required.
· Provide post installation support to all Siemens' Customers
· Support the Sales team when required by attending pre -& post sales meetings.
· Deliver technical and clinical presentations to other health care professionals at universities or other training sites.
· Support National and Local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and/or presentations.
· Develop and maintain relationships within the Ultrasound team and Siemens Healthcare group.
· On-Line support expert to set up On-Line training session with end-users
· 50% to be pre-sales activities / 50% Post-sales activities and On-line support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· The ideal candidate has the experience working in a clinical department using advance ultrasound technologies ideally from a competitor company in a similar role
· Effective interpersonal and verbal communication and IT skills
· Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people.
· Ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team.
· Effective planning and organizational skills
· Flexibility regarding travel throughout the Middle East and spending time away from home.
· Experience in Ultrasound for Cardiology is an advantage
· Experience of using Siemens’ ultrasound equipment, or Any Ultrasound brand
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 109824
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time