If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 70 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Research and prototype development for Automated Security Testing at API and UI level
- Assistance in programming automation testing for security on cloud
- Communication and exchange with developers to gain necessary information for testing
- Support in setting up cloud services (implementation)
- Independent development tasks: Project Cloud
Your skills and experience
- Current student in computer science or equivalent
- Basic knowledge / keen interest in security field/ testing, test automation and DevSecOPS
- Quick and self-reliant learner
- Basic knowledge in API Security Testing and tools such as ZAP und Cypress is a plus
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Start as per agreement for at least 1 year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Job ID: 109828
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time