We are looking for Software Engineer for our new software
development team to build together the great product for the healthcare sector.
Check out what a great product you will contribute to right now behind this
You will join the team that work on the “syngo Virtual Cockpit” product development. syngo Virtual Cockpit allows supporting/operating all Siemens scanners remotely, along with online live collaboration among scanners technicians, technologists and physicians.
As Software Engineer you will participate on the entire development & maintenance processes (analyzes, design, implementation, testing, production, deployments, maintenance, optimization, fault reports handling etc.). We offer you:
- state-of-the-art applications, technology and methodologies
- agile environment
- credo: „We don’t do mistakes - we learn”
- and the fun.
People working on syngo Virtual Cockpit will form the specific unit that will act as the startup within our organization.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- University education (Bachelor's degree) in Computer Science
- University education (Master's degree) in Computer Science
· English (B2)
· We have place in the team for any kind of person: junior, mid-level and senior developer. Appropriate experiences based on the claimed seniority will be tackled during the interview you will be invited on.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and WPF (main actual technologies in use)
- Experience or positive attitude in regards to the tests (beside the production code, you may work on the various automated tests and/or test environment too)
- Knowledge of IP networks and protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ...) is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting language(s) is an advantage
Personality requirements and skills:
- does the things to the end
- open for the changes
- team player (more important are team results than individual ones)
- willing to continuously learn
- having sense of humor
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 109836
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time