If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
• Contract management for low value purchases for direct and indirect materials (renegotiation of current contracts, prepare addendums and activly communicate with legal department, monitor the process flow, etc.)
• Ensure error free ordering/purchasing process for low value purchases for direct and indirect materials (manage competitive biddings, select supplier, confirm Siemens order to the 3rd party, monitor status of orders, solve all problems arising during the realization, deal with claims and complaints)
• Communicate and actively support internal stakeholders with relevant information (information about preferred suppliers, terms of deliveries, etc.)
• Actively participate in projects leading to optimization of cash-flow of the company (renegotiate payment terms, group orders, actively support other operational buyers in operational tasks)
• Resolve operational issues: invoice queries, cooperation with other colleagues to resolve incorrect invoice or master data and prevent possible blocked invoices)
• Effectively participate in operational purchasing process optimization based on local Procurement strategy
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Bachelor of Technical science or similar
• Experience in development and implementation of sourcing strategies for relevant materials is not necessary and will be considered an advantage
• Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office)
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Service orientation with strong focus on results
• Initiative and self-driven person
Applying to join us – straightforward
Please apply electronically by 02.05.2019.
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Visit www.siemens.com or www.siemens.rs if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Job ID: 109839
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time