- Directs and supervises engineering processes and interface management between different railway systems – also driverless systems - in customer projects.
- Leads the system solution and integration process according to customer specifications and company standards and within the defined requirements (e.g. time, quality, cost).
- Manages interfaces between customers, partners and subsuppliers or subsystems and guides members of all involved engineering teams.
- Evaluation of subsystem technologies and contractual compliances of technical requirements.
- Reviews engineering designs and coordinates lines of action.
- Interprets requirements from, cooperates with and reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Assumes leading role in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal groups.
- Regular presentation of work results in Siemens internal and external meetings.
- Coordinates planning and testing of on-site activities such as commissioning and operation.
- Technical support of the manufacturing and commissioning engineers regarding analysis of technical solutions and answering of technical inquiries.
- Degree (Master / Diploma) in technical engineering, preferably in traffic planning, traffic engineering or electrical engineering preferably with railway specific specialization.
- Extensive professional experience (minimum 10 years desired) experience and evaluation expertise in railway transportation systems.
- Experience in rail guided transport operation e.g. driverless systems is desirable.
- Several years of work experience as team member in international projects (at least two international railway project executions).
- Profound experience in technical engineering and interface management as well as professional experience in requirements management including verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects (specifically UTO/GOA4) EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc.
- Technical knowledge on all major subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signalling, Railway Communication, Electrification, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
- Experience in reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements.
- Knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, e.g. DIN EN 50126, contract and claim management.
- You have technical team leadership experience.
- Fluent English is essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 109855
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional