Job title: Comos Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- As a Comos developer, you will write,administration, development, configuration and customization in COMOS tool.
- Your knowledge in Comos will enable us in supporting design & development.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE / B. Tech / MS / M. Tech any Engineering Fields, from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record
- 3 – 6 years of experience on administration, development, configuration and customization in COMOS tool
- Base object library creation, creation of report templates (Circuit, Loop, Single Line Diagrams etc.), queries, symbols and dynamic functionalities
- Tabs and attribute structuring, creation and linking
- Usage of object debugger, translation, standard tables, queries
- Knowledge on modules like E&IC, P&ID etc.
- Proper structuring of the Base object libraries
- Advance level knowledge on COMOS (V10.1 and above) programming (strong VB script)
- Interface creation for COMOS (basic C-Sharp)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 109945
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time