Senior Projektleiter (w/m/d) Gesamtanlagen für die Automobilindustrie
Job ID: 91023
Organization: Digital Industries
Type of employment: Unlimited / full-time
Develop what is important for tomorrow
Our project managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temporary team leaders, have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, and to do so, overcome obstacles and barriers. They are extremely good at sniffing out new possibilities and uncovering each team member’s true potential. They understand technology and get people moving, are inspiring and motivating – but above all else, can communicate clearly, regardless of whether with project team members or their superiors. They give their all – not simply to fulfill, but instead to exceed the applicable safety, environmental, and health requirements. Join our team and we will support you in every situation and every country. And offer you the opportunity to enter a special project management career path.
Change the word of tomorrow with us
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and completion of systems in the automotive industry both in the local and international environments.
- You accompany our customers with their project teams onsite, within the framework of the offers and orders, from the decision of an investment project through the realization planning, the assembly and commissioning up to the production ramp-up and the successful final acceptance.
- You lead project teams from several sub-project managers and specialists and control the work processes accurately and efficiently.
- You also assume planning tasks such as process optimization, method planning and costing in addition to the above-mentioned project management organizational tasks.
Who we’re looking for
- You have successfully completed degree in an engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar field of study.
- You have extensive experience in the field of project management and have comprehensive experience in implementing plant construction, preferably large-scale production in the automotive industry.
- You also have experience leading project teams
- You are willing and able to contribute your expertise in areas such as steel construction, conveying, assembly, testing and automation technology as well as having good technical understanding in the field of mechanics, automation technology and production processes.
- You have PM@Siemens or a similar industry-recognized project management certification.
- You are fluent in spoken/written English. German language is highly desirable. Additional languages are also an advantage.
- You have a structured approach, resilience and an ability to build/manage relationships with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
We would like you to apply!
We look forward to receiving your online application.
If you would like to know more about our business, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/about/businesses/digital-factory.html
If you’re interest in learning about careers at Siemens, visit:
If you have any further
questions on the position, you can contact the responsible recruiter, Mr. Ertan
Guenther, on: +49 (9131) 17- 1717
We value equal opportunities and look forward to receiving
Job ID: 109953
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time