- In your new role you market the Siemens Bank Corporate and Leveraged Finance ("CLE") offering to sponsors, debt advisers, arranging banks and other lenders.
- You identify, originate, structure, negotiate and execute individual transactions with a size of € 10m to € 50m on an international level but with particular emphasis on the German mid-market (very strong focus on deal origination and execution capabilities).
- You develop customer and transaction specific solutions and structures for transactions.
- You solve all related questions and lead and co-ordinate a team of international specialists (Risk Management, Risk Controlling, Legal Services, Funding, Pricing, Tax, Accounting) on a project basis.
- You negotiate with international customers, sponsors and advisers the envisaged individual solution (structure of transaction, facility documentation including collateral, covenants, pricing etc.) and close successfully transactions.
- The presentation of transactions and their individual risk-return profiles to the CLE EMEA Head of Origination and Head of Risk and, where applicable, to the CEO of Debt and the Siemens Bank Credit Committee, also belongs to your new area of responsibility.
- You succesfully completed your university degree and post-graduate business qualification likely.
- In addition you have approx. 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of experience in client facing roles (Origination and Execution).
- You have profound knowledge in structured, corporate and acquisition finance transactions and demonstrable credit knowledge and experience of preparing credit papers most likely acquired through credit training programme and/or credit department experience.
- You are an expert in risk assessment, rating and credit analysis as well as in Asset evaluation and management.
- An extensive leveraged finance experience is also required.
- You are a strong leader and decision maker that enjoys working independently and under high time pressure and who can balance the demands of risk and growth.
- Interaction with colleagues and partners in an international environment is crucial. Accordingly native/business level German and business level English language skills are required. Skills in other languages are an advantage.
Job ID: 109977
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time