For our Accounting & Controlling team at Siemens Mobility, we are looking for an Accounting Professional. This role will be responsible for the Accounting activities in our company.
What are my responsibilities?
• Execution of TFRS and Tax Accounting transactions including bookings
• Execution of period-end closings and reporting activities for TFRS and Tax Accounting
• Planning, preparing and consolidating balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards
• Overseeing bank accounts, and checking overdue, and past due account situations, clarifying discrepancies with customers or vendors
• Preparation of Annual Report according to TFRS guidelines
• Preparation and analysis of respective reports for tax declarations
• Supporting audit teams (TFRS, Tax and internal/external audits)
• Monitoring of tax accounting standards and guidelines,
• Ensuring to have correct and proper applications according to Local GAAP (Tax and TFRS) through analysis of company processes
• Taking key role in SAP processes and projects
• Being responsible for activities to optimize and standardize accounting processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Very good command of English, German language is an asset
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how is an asset
• 3-5 years of experience in accounting, tax or financial reporting departments or financial audit
• Knowledge of Turkish Tax, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Accounting Standards
• Team Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 109993
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time