Global Project Manager for TA Technology and Analytics
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global Talent Acquisition (TA) team as Global Project Manager for Technology and Analytics to help us realize the potential of analytics and emerging technologies for Talent Acquisition
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Share your passion while helping our TA Community build our analytic and technology capabilities.
· Guide our technology journey during a time when analytics and technology begin to transform the way our recruiters work, reducing their most tedious and time-consuming tasks.
· Build our capabilities to leverage increasingly available labor market data and turn it into insights that increase our value-add.
· Help us better understand candidate behavior and employee success profiles so we can be certain we are hiring the talent we need for the future.
· Help guide our first applications of AI/ML to ensure algorithms employed are legally defensible and mitigate risks from unconscious bias.
Your qualifications and experiences:
· You have experience with data analytics, statistical software, data cleansing (e.g SQL….)
· You have advanced Excel skills and experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar
· You hold a successfully completed university degree and bring 3 – 7 years of work experience in analytics and technology
· You have solid project management experience, preferably working with global or at least multi-country teams in a matrixed organization
· You bring experience in the IT vendor/customer interface
· You have the theoretical foundations in AI/ML algorithm development, validation and training
Your personality and skills:
· You have an infectious enthusiasm for the possibilities technology and analytics offer
· You are a clear and confident communicator and fluent in both written and spoken English
· You are persuasive and don’t need to have formal authority to exercise influence
· You can work effectively in a global virtual team who collaborates eagerly across the time zones.
Nice If You Have:
· Basic coding skills
· Experience with Agile methodologies and/or project management
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 109995
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time