For our Accounting & Controlling team at Siemens Mobility, we are looking for two Accounting & Controlling Specialists. This role will be responsible for the Accounting and Controlling activities in our company.
What are my responsibilities?
• Execution of IFRS, TFRS and Tax Accounting transactions including bookings
• Scanning and booking of invoices, opening of accounts and following up clearance of receivables and payables
• Ordering or releasing payments due, clarifying account discrepancies
• Producing statements of accounts and regular account reconciliation, in line with defined accounting guidelines
• Supporting period-end closings and reporting activities for IFRS and Tax Accounting
• Supporting controlling and planning transactions and period-end closing activities
• Maintenance and preparation of IFRS and Controlling reports
• Preparation and analysis of respective reports for tax declarations
• Supporting audit teams (IFRS, TFRS, Tax and internal/external audits)
• Monitoring of IFRS and tax accounting standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Very good command of English, German language is an asset
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how is an asset
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting, tax, controlling or financial reporting departments or financial audit
• Knowledge of Turkish Tax, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Accounting Standards and IFRS
• Team Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 109996
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time