Workplace: near Wrocław
Employment type: permanent employment
Siemens is opening a new branch near Wrocław, where tailor-made industrial automation cabinets will be assembled and produced. We are now looking for Financial Controller, who will be responsible for the whole commercial part of the newly created production plant.
What part will you play?
- Financial planning, controlling, accounting and reporting of the branch,
- Ensuring delivery reliability of products and goods,
- Ensuring of the necessary material (strategic purchasing),
- Fulfiling requirements of liquidity and risk management.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5 years of experience on similar position, preferably on production plant,
- University degree in finance/controlling or similar,
- Good knowledge of finance, procurement and logistics processes,
- Proven leadership skills, along with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively with others,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluent Polish and English skills; German knowledge will be a great asset;
- Independence, ability to achieve planned goals and business results,
- Focus on continuous improvement.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
96% of our employees consider Siemens an attractive employer (according to New Work Philosophy survey results).
- An independent position with wide range of responsibilities and the opportunity to make a real impact on business in Poland,
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies, products and services in field of electrification, automation and digitalization,
- Pleasant work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Permanent employment contract and selection of benefits.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Job ID: 110003
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time