Siemens’ Power Generation Services division is one of the leading service providers in the world with a broad portfolio of innovative products and services including expert factory and field service support, maintenance, operation, repairs, replacements, modernizations and upgrades of components to ensure the highest availability and best performance for rotating equipment of power producers in the oil & gas and process industry.
If successful, you will become part of our extensive service network with focus on large-scale Gas Turbine Power Plants working closely with our customers. Therefore, extensive knowledge within this market and product area is essential.
- Act as the technical promoter to support the Sales organization in Service and in New Unit to increase the Program Business (Operation Plant Service Agreements “OPSA”, Long Term Programs “LTP”, Operation & Maintenance “O&M”, Full Scope Maintenance “FSM”) penetration in ASIA Region;
- Support to ensure that the regional Sales organizations are trained and have sufficient capabilities in the Program Business (OPSA, LTP, O&M, FSM ) to penetrate the market; if needed support personally during customer meetings.
- Having customer’s customer in mind, drive the Selling / Bidding / Winning strategy (Capture Plan in general) with stakeholders within Service, across the countries and within New Unit; proactively participate in customer’s meetings / workshops / roadshows to promote and ensure the Siemens’ Service offering value is reflected in the customer ‘s optimized business case that can make the customer successful (practice consultant selling).
- Support the proposal process for program business by evaluating customer specification and tendering document and support the LOA process (Capture Plan as part of LOA document)
- Support the negotiation and conclusion of the contract as well as re-LOA, as applicable.
- Support and drive market transparency through the use of SalesForce.Com
- Support Win/Loss Analysis and take initiative to share best practice and lessons learnt in the project team and PB Marketing team.
- Other work assigned by the Management.
What do I need to qualify for the job:
- University degree in engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- 3 ~ 7 years experience in in sales, marketing and contract negotiations in the power plant business
- Experience in the service of LGT; experience working in Siemens Germany is a plus
- Experience with CCPP, GT technology, expert knowledge in sales, project management, LTP, O&M and FSM
- Experience in project and people (functional) management are required
- Be able to create projects and jointly develop and structure them with customer
- English skills are business fluent; knowledge of German is a plus
- You are willing to travel extensively within the Asian region and spend a substantial amount of time in Germany during the first year of employment.
- Experience with intercultural, multi-location teams
- Team player, take initiative, results oriented, excellent communication and networking skills, desire to excel
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time