What are my responsibilities?
· Business responsibility (profit and loss), together with customer for the economic success of the business in order to reach established objectives.
· Manages sales, plans business development, maintains customer contacts, competitive analysis, as well as possible cross-regional marketing for optimum management of existing business relationships and establishment of lucrative new businesses.
· Continually coordinates setting objectives and meeting plan, consistently applies control measures to achieve the objectives set for the customer and the operational units.
· Drives innovative technological concepts and technology to be applied, optimizes project management.
· Develops, adapts, and implements optimum organizational forms, procedures, and processes for the efficient use of resources.
· Excellent leadership of employees while taking into account effects of labor laws to ensure long-term company success through highly-motivated, qualified employees.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Working experience in Railway system. Experience in electrical and mechanical technology, commissioning and warranty service, problem solving skill etc.
· Multinational corporation working experience. Have been involved in large project and have led more than 20 staff team.
· Define and implement sales strategy, coordinate and plan the sales team capacity and guide the project selection for China business
Job ID: 110088
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time