- To effectively satisfy the customer's needs for preventative maintenance (PM), any updates/upgrades, corrective service, installations and/or workshop repairs in accordance with business contractual obligations (contract obligations or billing policy).
- Timely completion of Service Reports
- Comply with all Occupational Health & safety (OH&S) policies, service escalation procedures and that all customer requests, complaints and comments communicated to the jobholder are passed to the relevant department for action.
- To maintain personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures and participate in training courses including 'self learning', computer based and 'on the job' training.
- The creation of quotations for small opportunities at your customer’s site.
- A good understanding of access control, CCTV & intercom concepts
- Experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of IT & networking concepts
- The ability to travel to our customers around Melbourne and work out of hours when necessary and join an on call roster
- Full work rights in Australia
Job ID: 110089
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time