Siemens is looking for a Product Manager of Servo/Main Motors, and Drives, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for these Products families from engineering, sales and data management.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Perform calculations sizing the motors/drives system, manage the main engineering tools like Sizer, DT Configurator TIA selection tool creating specification sheet;
- Creating design requirements and arrange for pricing and product preliminary evaluation;
- Mechatronic concepts and analysis evaluation
- Direct drives solution
- Qualified specialist advice to customers and the Siemens sales network;
- Train Siemens sales specialist team and sales network;
- Autonomous relation with Headquarters for technical, commercial, issues;
- Regular Data analysis in reference to Order income, turnover piece quantities
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- More than 4 years experience in servo/main Motors and drives;
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or technical Diploma;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German language will be a plus;
- Willingness to travel activity in the country and abroad
- Customer/market oriented
- High integration and teamwork skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and assertiveness
- Ability to think analytically and quick wit
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 110120
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time