Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Budapest Plant’s is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
Place of work: Budapest district XXI. (Csepel)
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Mechanical design creation for the SIEMENS oil immersed distribution transformer products according to the customer requirements, and internal production technology criterias
· Mechanical design for shopfloor documentation
· Technical drawing and datasheet creation
· Follow the technical standards and publications
· Error analisys
· Communication and cooperation with Production, Procurement, Quality and Order administration departments
What makes you stand out?
· Mechanical engineer degree
· Preferable the Hungarian language knowledge
· Confident English and / or German knowledge
· Knowledge of standard office softwares (MS Office)
· Confident AutoCAD (e.g. 2014) knowledge
What do we consider as an advantage?
· Confident ProEngineer (3D) knowledge
· Power education and / or experiences
· Mechanical designer experiences
· Confident technical English and / or German knowledge
What else do you need to know?
- Leased position
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 110122
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time