Advanced Recruitment Apprenticeship – Talent Acquisition Team
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team as an Apprentice working towards your Level 3 Advanced Recruitment Apprenticeship. The role will be based in our Siemens offices in Manchester.
Talent Acquisition focus on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, we recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus in the engineering and technology sectors. At Siemens, we are taking on the tough projects and building infrastructure, often where there is none. We are busy energising the world and creating the digital future. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration, inclusion and learning.
What are my responsibilities?
You will have the opportunity to both learn and develop your skills, working with the Talent Acquisition Team and focusing on supporting the end to end recruitment process across the UK businesses. Your main activities will be:
- Supporting our team of TA Partners with interview scheduling throughout the recruitment process.
- Managing candidate queries regarding the selection process, advising on the format of interviews and right to work requirements.
- Developing relationships with our hiring managers and advise on recruitment policy and practice.
- Co-ordination of psychometric testing as part of the recruitment process including scheduling tests and providing subsequent reports to the TA team and hiring managers.
- Supporting our Early Careers team by advertising Graduate and Intern vacancies on the appropriate university careers websites.
- Co-ordination of Assessment Centres to select successful candidates.
- Managing the candidate experience throughout the process to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Process improvement projects related to the recruitment process or wider Talent Acquisition function.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador and promoting the Siemens Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition at every opportunity throughout recruitment process.
- Ensure data in the applicant tracking system is kept up to date to enable accurate reporting.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5 GCSEs at grade C (grade 4) and above, including Maths and English
- A strong interest in a career in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition.
- An interest in technology and open to explore how it can improve our efficiency as a team.
- You will be enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop yourself.
- Innovative thinking – open to suggesting new ideas and ways of working
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Able to prioritise and organise tasks effectively.
- Good telephone manner and professional approach.
What else do I need to know?
Travel may be required around the UK so you will need to be prepared to travel to our Siemens sites at multiple locations.
On completion of the apprenticeship, this could lead to a full-time position as a Talent Acquisition Consultant, and the possibility of further education and professional qualifications.
To find out more about this role and hear from our current Talent Acquisition Apprentice, watch our short video: Youtube Video
Job ID: 110141
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time